Telling the story of change?
It's no secret that one of the vital elements of successful organisational or culture change is effective employee communications.
We believe that if you tell your story openly, honestly and clearly you will engage the vast majority of your employees with your change programme.- Blue Heron have the strategic and tactical communications skills to help you do this.
We've worked with organisations like Nestle, British Nuclear Group and Ofsted to give them the communications support that they need during business transformation or organisational change programmes. Here are some of the ways we can help:
- We'll work closely with your HR teams to develop a comprehensive, creative but practical change communications plan
- We'll provide your top team with the words and messages they need to help them lead the change
- We're happy to get our hands dirty to produce the communications materials you need to tell your change story, organise your big staff events, and set up your briefings and feedback systems.
- We'll give honest advice to your communications board or steering group.
- We're sensitive and diplomatic. We've handled communications around site closures, led employee communications for mergers of organisations and have developed good relationships with Trade Unions to create powerful joint communications.
Clients value our sound advice, flexibility and commitment to making their organisational change is a success.
Contact us to see how we can help you.